O som do dia...

Bubbles - James (2008)

O som do dia em imagens...

sexta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2008

Novo álbum...

O novo álbum do Bryan Adams chega em Março...

"I Thought I'd Seen Everything" faz parte deste novo álbum...
"I like the way we are..
I love what we've become when I'm in your arms..
I know I've found the ONE..
I love your kiss me mouth - and your static touch..
It's just the way you are that makes me feel so much no one could ever know.. What We're like alone rollin' round like rain.. We're a midnight stormlike a river rising..
I feel it thru your skin when we're together..
I never want it to end..
I thought I'd seen everything til I saw you..
I thought I'd been everywhere til I'd been with you..
I thought that everyone knew what I knew(...)
I like the way we are like a raging fireburning up the night, burning with desire you're such a sweet temptation you know i can't resist electricity, hey every time we kiss..."

Sem comentários: