O som do dia...

Bubbles - James (2008)

O som do dia em imagens...

sexta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2008

For you...

"Everything I do"... na fase romântica de Bryan Adams, surgiu no álbum "Waking up the neighbours", data do ano 1991. Esta canção fez parte da banda sonora de "Robin Hood, Prince of the Thieves" (1991) e fez grande sucesso entre nós e por todo o mundo.
"Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.. Search your heart - search your soul and when you find me there you'll search no more.. Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for..
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for.. You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you..
Look into your heart - you will find.. there's nothin' there to hide..
Take me as I am - take my life I would give it all - I would sacrifice(...)
There's no love - like your love and no other - could give more love
There's nowhere - unless you're there
All the time - all the way
Oh - you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for I can't help it - there's nothin'
I want more I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you(...)
Everything I do - I do it for you"

Sem comentários: